Website Accessibility Steps
- Font size – Quail West Sales Group makes every effort to ensure text is legible. To change the font size in your Windows browser, hold the control key and press the “+” or “-” keys on your keyboard to increase or decrease font size. To change the font size for Mac, hold the comma key and press “+” or “-” keys on your keyboard to increase or decrease font size.
- Image descriptions and tagging – Quail West Sales Grouptags all images with text and/or image descriptions for screen readers.
- Time sensitive user interaction – Forms and other Items requiring user interaction are not time sensitive. Users with visual or hearing impairments will have enough time to provide any needed input requested by Quail West Sales Group.
- reCAPTCHA – Quail West Sales Group uses reCAPTCHA to protect its websites from spam, abuse and is ADA compliant. reCAPTCHA keeps automated software from engaging in abusive activities websites while letting your valid users pass through with ease.
- Quail West Sales Group tests websites using https://wave.webaim.org. WAVE is a suite of evaluation tools that helps authors make their web content more accessible to individuals with disabilities. WAVE can identify many accessibility and Web Content Accessibility Guideline (WCAG) errors, but also facilitates human evaluation of web content.